Highly Emotional Tree

Im emotional, you would not want to make me cry!

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I have sinned

i wonder does the blood of jesus can really cleanse my sins. For i have sinned. i feel so bad towards someone which i have pranked for some time. my friend called me a jerk for doing that and after pondering over this matter, i do feel like a fckin jerk. Someone!Please guide me to this enlightened path. Someone please prevent me from doing these sinful stuffs against my morals. Guiltiness has accumulated within me which makes me difficult to breathe. This stuff has clouded my vision which made me unable to view to light which i've been wanting to see. OH LORD!PLEASE GUIDE ME TO THE CORRECT PATHWAY!LET ME SIN NO MORE!RELEASE ME! *SPEAKS IN TONGUES*

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home