Highly Emotional Tree

Im emotional, you would not want to make me cry!

Saturday, August 18, 2007

BUILDING UP

Just to say, today is also one of the dat which made me feel guilty towards someone. His name is ILWX. It goes like this. He told me that he hoped for a shorter holidays so he could charm the ladies in school. So i replied him by saying, "oh!with your charisma, you should be able to do that. " To my disappointment, he thought that i was sacarstic towards him and soon he felt emo thus reprimanded me for insulting him. i tried ways to build up his confidence like how andrew the icecream seller build up mine. i feel the gush of energy within me as soon as andrew build me up. Anyway i apologise to ivan coz i didnt know this could affect his building system. ANDREW I ADMIRE YOUR EVERYTHING WHAT YOU HAVE TAUGHT ME. THANKS FOR BUILDING ME UP. MAY THE LORD BE WITH YOU. AMEN!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home